OFP in the Falklands!
Taking the #Revolutionforquality to The Falkland Islands!
Following our exciting announcement last week, OFP are now taking the #Revolutionforquality to the Falklands Islands!
We are extremely proud to officially announce our first visit to Port Stanley, Falkland Islands! John Molyneux, of the Ogilvie Fire Protection Ltd team, will be leaving the UK on the 22nd of November to support the refurbishment of passive fire protection measures at King Edward Memorial Hospital in Port Stanley, with RSK as the Main Contractor.
John will also be supporting the RSK team at Tussac House, the first ever purpose-built vulnerable persons extra care facility on the islands. This facility will provide excellent independent living facilities for elderly as well as those living with a disability, learning difficulty or those in need of dementia care.
The full brief for both projects, encompasses support for the following areas:
• Defining product specification(s) in line with fire strategy
• Replacement of current passive fire protection measures
• Quality-focused training and sign off of local staff
• Roll out of digital technology; Fieldwire for remote QA (at 8000 mile distance)
• Quarterly inspections for FIRAS certification from our own QA team